INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
(ISO 9001, 14001 AND OHSAS 18001)
ALBAYRAK’s top management and its employees shall endeavor to ensure satisfaction of its clients, end-users and stakeholders by providing them with the best value to become the nationwide leading company for Waste Management and Construction Services. This shall be done while recognizing that IMS and community responsibilities are an integral part of ALBAYRAK’s operations. We shall achieve the satisfaction of our stake holders, valuable customers and end-users by:
• Providing a frame work for establishing and reviewing IMS objectives and targets.
• Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving our IMS performance and its effectiveness through the definition of operational standards/procedures, training, assessment and audits.
• Continually enhancing awareness, skills and system efficiency for improved services and reducing risks by adapting the Integrated Management System.
• Participating in process improvement initiatives, aspects & hazard identifications, risk assessment, pollution prevention and elimination of potential non-conformities related to IMS to enhance the customer satisfaction level.
• Fully abiding by the applicable government legislations, regulations and other requirements related to IMS.
• Ensuring that, our suppliers and sub-contractors are compatible with our own commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
• Recognizing that implementation of IMS is everyone’s direct responsibility.
• Making top management, managers, incharges and supervisors accountable for effectiveness of IMS towards elimination of cause that may affect the IMS performance.
It must be ensured that the QHSE Policy is understood, available publically and communicated to all internal & external interested parties.